Here are some of the ways this treatment can help:
- Calms the heart and mind
- Reduces hyperactivity
- Reduces inflammation
- Regulates and strengthens kidney and adrenal function
- Regulates and facilitates lung function and relaxes the chest
- Regulates the functioning of the heart and circulation of blood
- Regulates the activity of the sympathetic nervous system (that’s the one that helps you cope with stressful situations)
- Relaxes spasms of internal organs and can alleviate pain
- Regulates skin function and sweat glands
- Promotes excretion of urine and toxins.
What does this mean for you? Here are just some of the conditions where auricular acupuncture has been shown to be effective and can help:
- manage withdrawals and cravings from drugs and alcohol
- stress and anxiety management - helps create a calm, positive and balanced outlook
- reduces symptoms such as fear and panic.
- arthritic conditions
- joint pain
- back pain
- neck and shoulder pain
- toothache and TMJ pain
- and much more...
Ear acupuncture can be used in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of many disorders and has been used to treat more than 200 disorders.
Auricular Acupuncture is a fantastic therapy and I have seen amazing results being achieved - even with chronic conditions - in relatively short time periods - often in just one session. As well as helping with stress, pain and addictions, auricular acupuncture can also help support those wanting to stop smoking and lose weight.
Find out more on the Frequently Asked Questions page on the we