Follow these step by step instructions to apply your CalmPoints Ear Seeds.
Congratulations on purchasing your CalmPoints Ear Seed Pack! CalmPoints Ear Seeds are very safe and easy to use. They are a great way to help you relieve the symptoms of stress and anxiety which will help you feel calm and relaxed. To ensure you get the best results from these ear seeds please read and follow all instructions and information contained in the pack. The information is also provided below the instruction photographs.
- Clean the skin on the outside surface of each ear - a baby wipe/facial wipe is fine to use.
- Place/secure one of the seeds on each point (Shen Men and Point Zero) on both ears. It helps if you use a mirror and tweezers.
- Apply gentle pressure to each seed/point for 2-3 minutes several times a day, whilst breathing deeply.
- Seeds can be kept in place for 3 days.
- They can be worn whilst in showering and bathing. Gently pat them dry after washing/showering.
- Once the seeds come off you can continue to apply pressure to the points to help aid relaxation.
- People prone to rashes and allergies should carry out a skin test with one plaster prior to starting treatment.
- In some cases the condition may seem to worsen in the course of treatment. This occurs as part of the healing process and is not a cause for concern. Just in case, remove all the plasters and, if necessary, place fewer plasters again when the symptoms subside.
- Change the plasters every three days if using regularly.
- Do not use the same plasters for a second time.
- In some cases, marks remain on the skin after the plasters are removed. Usually the marks disappear in a few days, but in some cases, the discolouration of the skin remains according to the individual physical cositution and condition.
- Seeds may leave an skin impression during use. In this case, clean the area and do not scratch after taking the plasters off to avoid skin infection.
- Change in colour of the seeds during treatment is normal.
- Plasters should be stored in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight and ultraviolet rays.
- Do not store in a refrigerator - the tape quality may deteriorate.
- If you are pregnant you should not use these seeds.
- If you are allergic to any of the metals/materials contained in this product you should avoid using this product.
Magrain seeds are used in Traditional Chinese Medicine and designed to be applied to the skin surface as an alternative to traditional acupuncture needles which are inserted into the skin.
Each metalic seed consists of aurum (gold), argentums (silver), iron, manganese, sulphur, phosphorus, silicon and carbon. Adhesive plaster contains latex/acrylic substance. Materials of less than 0.5% in weight are not included in the list.
Each round seed is 1 mm in diameter. The round plaster measures 7 mm in diameter.
Contact CalmPoint Ltd for further advice if necessary.
CalmPoints Ear Acupressure Treatment Seeds and the health information on this site are provided as information and a resource only, and are not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information and CalmPoints Ear Acupressure Treatment Seeds should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. Please consult your health care provider before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition. Adele Logan and CalmPoint Ltd expressly disclaim responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on the products or information contained in this site.
and migraine headaches
Copyright CalmPoint Ltd 2016